Wednesday 8 June 2011

7th June - Selling Day

Right!! We had our selling day yesterday and it went very well, take a look at some of the photos;


Overall the day was a success. Had some initial difficulty setting up the stall but that was it. We sold our items with Steve Pender's Ravensbourne Wristbands business and Emma Wyton and Mariluz Noto's facepainting business. We also had some help from fellow classmates Marios Economides and Laura Haile who drew in customers and sold if we were ever away from the table.

I've also worked out an end statement of the budget for myself;

Have spent £136.79 in total for this.. although the business cards and banner will be useful in any future business plans so I'm not sure if I will count that towards the project here.
As far as the merchandise is solely concerned, I've managed to make a profit. I've also sold £17 worth of things to friends online, just need to wait til the end of the month til that goes through and then I can finish the business :)

No comments:

Post a Comment