Thursday 21 April 2011

Banners and Cards

Just got a reply from my friend who set up a stall before;

'Ellooo!

Banner stands are absolutely NECESSARY! And they're pretty cheap to get now. When I got mine I ended up paying about £80 for it and the quality was pretty shockingly bad. However, I got a new one from these guys and it's amazing! Great price, great quality, quick delivery. Can't fault 'em.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BANNER-STAND-roll-up-display-/140490378145?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20b5e10ba1#ht_2436wt_905

Business cards are also pretty essential, but you don't need to shell out loads of money for some high quality ones, especially if you're going to just give them out to anyone that asks (and trust me, pretty much everyone asks, even if they're not going to do anything with them). So a company like Vistaprint is fine. Good-ish quality, cheap, and relatively quick if you don't mind paying a little bit for delivery.

Good luck!! Hope you do well :)


which is greatly helpful! now just gotta design the banner and business cards, but want to talk to my group before i go ahead with that.. It might be we only need to buy one or two but I definately want one and dont mind paying for it myself since ill probably use it again at the expo.

No comments:

Post a Comment